Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and exernally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety
and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress.
The experienced, professional therapists at The Kneaded Touch provide exceptional service and will design an effective customized massage treatment to address your individual needs.
Your session is your time, and we want you to feel refreshed and renewed when you leave our office! We look forward to seeing
American Massage Therapy Association
Code of Ethics
Massage therapists/practitioners shall:
- Demonstrate commitment to provide the highest quality massage therapy/bodywork to those who seek their professional service.
- Acknowledge the inherent worth and individuality of each person by not discriminating or behaving in any prejudicial manner with clients and/or colleagues.
- Demonstrate professional excellence through regular self-assessment of strengths, limitations, and effectiveness by continued education and training.
- Acknowledge the confidential nature of the professional relationship with clients and respect each client’s right to privacy within the constraints of the law.
- Project a professional image and uphold the highest standards of professionalism.
- Accept responsibility to do no harm to the physical, mental and emotional well-being of self, clients, and associates