When should I arrive for my appointment?
We recommend arriving 5-10 minutes before the start of your appointment so that you can unwind, use the restroom and fill out any necessary paper work.
What should I wear?
We ask that you undress down to what you are comfortable with. Massages are best received with as little clothing as possible on, but keep in mind, you will be covered by a sheet and blanket, and laying on a heated table for your comfort. Only the areas being worked on will be exposed.
What happens if I am late for my appointment?
Your appointment length may be adjusted by the amount of time you are late so that the next appointment start time isn't affected. The full price of the appointment will still be charged.
What is the cancellation policy?
Please do your best to give 12 hours notice when cancelling an appointment. If cancelling an appointment within 6 hours notice of scheduled start time, you will be subject to a $25.00 ‘Late Cancel’ Fee. A credit card with be asked to hold your appointment slot on your third missed appointment.
What Should Someone Expect From Their Massage
& Massage Therapist?
• A clean, safe and comfortable environment before, during and after the massage
• Respect, courtesy, confidentiality and dignity
• Privacy while changing and right to remove clothing only to their level of comfort for the massage
• Draped appropriately by a sheet, towel or blanket, with only the area being massaged exposed
• A licensed/registered/certified professional massage therapist, working within their scope of practice and in an ethical manner
• Option to ask questions of the massage therapist and receive professional responses
• Determine if there will be conversation, music or quiet during the massage
• An explanation of the nature of the massage and techniques to be used in advance of starting the massage
• The right to consent to the massage techniques and approaches, including manual pressure, used in the massage